Me Me Me Me

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back To School Morning Work!

Whew! I just finished my August/September Morning Work and uploaded it to my TPT store!

Each of the 30 pages will touch on a number of skills that your first graders will need to review at the start of the school year. The first 20 pages are based mostly on number sense, with a new number as the focus on each page (day one focuses on "1", day two focuses on "2", etc.) There is also an option for early finishers on all of the pages that come after the number sense worksheets. I designed the first few pages the same, then began to gradually include new tasks.

*I will not be creating a separate morning work packet for both August and September because my school district starts at the very end of August. Instead, I included 5 more pages than I would typically include in my other Morning Work packs.*

May Morning Work adresses the following first grade skills:
Number Sense (1-20)
Ten-frames
Finding missing addends
Solving word problems (addition and subtraction)
Even/odd numbers
Part-part-whole strategy


I DISCOUNTED THE PACK TO $1 FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT! IT WILL GO UP TO THE REGULAR PRICE ($3) IN THE MORNING!! :-)

I also added a new clipart pack to my store - Dice and Dominoes can be used to create worksheets for your kiddos, and you can also use it in your TPT products.  (It's what I used in the morning work pack).  Check it out, too!
post signature

0 comments: