Me Me Me Me

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Fun!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE fall.  Our school has a beautiful enclosed courtyard where I take my little kiddos to read as often as possible.  Unfortunately, our classroom does not face this awesome space... it faces an even cooler parking lot!  Since the view's not the best, I decided to spruce it up for the fall.  Love this little fall leaf craft, as it can stay up for all of October AND November!  The kids really enjoyed making these!



To start off, I printed a leaf pattern onto big sheets of construction paper.  The students cut out the inside of the leaves (which was an interesting challenge for some of them).  Once the leaves are cut out, lay them on contact paper so the kids can put tissue paper on top -- I'm all about using glue as little as possible!!  When they were all done, I plopped them into the laminator and let the kids cut them out themselves - they had so much fun!


Do you have any fun activities that you enjoy doing with your students?  Please share... I'm always looking for new and exciting ideas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you print on the large construction sheet? one at a time?