Me Me Me Me

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Attend the Tale...

Sweeney Todd opened last night, and I couldn't be happier! We auditioned before Christmas, so this has been well over 4 months in the making!


That's me on the far right dressed as a sailor, and that's my wife right beside me dressed as a tart... HA! 9 more performances left. If you live near Harrisburg, we're playing the Whitaker Center for 3 weekends.

And in other news, a blogging buddy of mine is having a giveaway to celebrate her 1 year TPT-versary! Head on over to What Happens in 27 and check it out. I'm giving away a copy of my Math Morning Work Bundle... There's also a full class set of chair pockets, response cards, number puzzles and much much more! She's picking one winner for each item.

Now that the show is open and I won't have rehearsal anymore, I'm making a promise to myself to take more pictures of what's going on in my classroom to share with you!!
post signature

0 comments: