Me Me Me Me

Monday, February 10, 2014

Much to Share!

Hello, hello, hello! I've got loads to share.

FIRST OF ALL, I was asked to be a part of a collaborative blog, Collaboration Connection, and my first post went live just a short bit ago! I know you already know all about me, but go check out the blog... it's going to be a blast!

Today, we made our Valentine bags today, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out! Here's a few pictures of what they look like...


The pattern is now part of my Spread The Love - Valentine's Day Centers and Activities, so if you downloaded that before, go snag the newest version! I also included some candy heart math pages... Can't wait to use them this week! I put the whole pack ON SALE for the rest of the week :-)

I've also been diving in clipart land! I made 2 packs so far, and I think I'm addicted.  Here's a little preview of my Plane Shape Pals and my Bow Tie Monsters!



We're supposed to get MORE snow on Thursday... I'm hoping that if I pretend it's not going to happen, it won't actually happen... Ugh.
post signature

0 comments: