Me Me Me Me

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pick Me Up

As I sit in my classroom on a Sunday afternoon finishing up report cards (and getting distracted every 2 seconds) I'm thinking of 1,000 things I'd rather be doing. Currently, I'm reading journals to determine writing levels. As I was about to give up, I stumbled upon a little gem from one of my lowest writers...

"I love school cus I love awr teachr He is the bestist teachr"

Is it just me, or do these little moments NEVER get old?? Definitely put a smile on my face!

On a side note, I'm crossing my fingers for a delay tomorrow, as I have yet to plan for the week! Eek!

Now, pardon me as I put my phone down and force myself to keep grading.

2 comments:

Cori said...

I knew you were distracted... I should have read your blog earlier and I would have had proof!

Ms. Cranfill said...

Go check out my blog--I featured you in a shout out linky today!

Ms. Cranfill's Class